The Resource Optimization (ROS™) is a Windows desktop application with an intuitive user interface, data management, and reports. ROS™ uses the AeroSpace Integrated Investment System (ASIIS) to optimize system capability within the constraints of budget and schedule.
ROS™ model options allow the specification of rich, complex structure. Here are a few examples:
- ROS™ enables the user to define multiple alternatives, criteria, and budgets.
- The utility scores for alternatives can include scores for full and intermediate operational capability.
- Synergistic "bonus" scores between two or more alternatives can be defined.
- Multiple development schedules can be specified.
- Complex relationships between two or more alternatives can be specified.
- The user can as 'must-buy', operational or programmed.
ROS™ has powerful data entry support to reduce analysis time and improve accuracy. Data entry tables have clipboard support, data visualization, and data validation. ROS™ enables the user to customize terminology and formats to fit organizational requirements.
ROS™ provides built-in configuration management for model data. There is extensive support for creating and tracking what-if excursions. The user can create multiple baseline datasets, as well as a series of what-if excursions built from each baseline. ROS™ provides complete traceability between data and results.
ROS™ provides results reports for individual excursions and baselines, plus comparisons between excursions. Results reports contain both tables and charts, plus a selection of data aggregations. Tables and charts can be copied to other applications, such as Powerpoint. Each chart has a powerful editor to support customization.
ROS™ application help explains how to use the software and how to use the model. Context-sensitive application support is available with a single keypress. The application help includes a table of contents, interactive glossary and index.
Download sample ROS™ Screen Shots...