I-CAIV® training will help you to become an effective I-CAIV® tool user and to understand the I-CAIV® methodology. The training classes are an excellent introduction of the basic and advanced options of operating the I-CAIV® tool.
Training session are held in-house in Dayton, Ohio or at your location. Whether in-house or at your loation, the instructors don't just teach, they are actually consultants and designers with an intimate knowledge of the tools.
I-CAIV® training includes:
Each I-CAIV® training session will include an overview session for ICE™ to familiarize attendees on FTI’s powerful cost estimation tool.
- Overview of the I-CAIV® tool and methodology, including criteria prioritization, Utility, Risk, Performance, or other measure quantification, cost data entry, and Decision Space manipulation to explore “what if” excursions to the baseline study.
- The installation and set-up of I-CAIV®
- Review of the basic I-CAIV® operations - all screens, menus, and functions.
- Review of sample I-CAIV® trade studies.
- Creation of initial, tailored I-CAIV® structures for domain of interest.
Please contact us for a fee schedule.
Schedule of I-CAIV® training sessions
|Colorado Springs, CO
|Call for information on next available courses.|
||Call for information on next available courses. |
I-CAIV® Sales and Technical Support
To schedule an I-CAIV® training session or an I-CAIV® demonstration, contact:
(937) 429-3302 x27
Frontier Technology, Inc is a full service company. If you have difficulty with installation or features of this product, please contact us to resolve any issues.
Frontier Technology, Inc.
Decision Support Services
4141 Colonel Glenn Hwy, Ste 140
Beavercreek, OH 45431
I-CAIV® Technical Help: (937) 429-3302, ext. 5
I-CAIV® Sales and Information: (937) 429-3302, ext. 4